Dienstag, 5. Mai 2015

mein neuentdecktes muster "HAMAIL"


so ist "HAMAIL" zu seinem namen gekommen:
ich habe einen briefumschlag an meine CZT-schwester, HAnny waldburger aus zürich, mit diesem muster betanglet. ihr gefiel das muster so gut, dass sie mich motivierte einen step-out dafür zu zeichnen.heute wurde ich damit fertig. hanny ist eine wunderbare freundin geworden, e voilä, es freut mich riesig dass ich nicht nur dieses muster entdeckt habe, sondern dass der name auch die dankbarkeit für unsere freundschaft und zusammenarbeit ausdrückt.

that's why i name it "HAMAIL"
i mailed a letter to my CZT-sister ,HAnny waldburger from zürich. i tangled the envelope with this pattern. she liked it so much that i was motivated to make a step-out for it.HAnny became a wonderful friend to me in the last months, e voilà, i'm happy that i did finde that name for this pattern, which shows my gratitude for our friendship and collaboration. 



Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful tangle, can't wait to try it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebe Tina, es freut mich sehr, dass es nun ein wunderschönes Muster gibt, sozusagen ein Symbol unserer Freundschaft! Danke für alles! 💖

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Danke, das du mich darauf aufmerksam gemacht hast .

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It's a beautiful tangle and I can even do it reasonably well after a few tries. I think this will be yet another of my favorites.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh this is wonderful fun! I'm going to play with Hamail all day long! A new favorite.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. When I come across such a pretty pattern, I am always sorry I didn't think of it first! -:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. so ein schönes muster - aber ich kann es kaum erkennen - und bekomme es nicht grösser - oder bin ich nur unfähig?

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love your tangles, Akua - this one is absolutely wonderful! Axxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow, it has been a long time I didn't take a look on my blog. Thank you for all this lovely comments.

    AntwortenLöschen

  10. matte kaufen Welcome to yoboo.ch: Yoga mats, Yoga accessories Yoga clothing Yoga jewelry and Yoga lifestyle products Yoga pants tops pillow Yoga bh Yoga accessories.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Akua, I really like your drawings of Hamail. I just recently found it and appreciate the fine art in drawing them along with your other work you show on your blog page. I, too, will be attending the CZT training in RI for the upcoming class of June 18-21 2017...3 years after you. Nice to meet you and view your art. If you have anymore posted somewhere, I would love to see them.

    Thanks,
    Duane Anderson
    Portland, OR. USA

    AntwortenLöschen